Artist/Maker Networking Event
5:45 pm - 9:15 pm
About the Event:
We are incredibly excited to kick 2020 off with a Networking Event for artists, makers, and shop owners in our community on Friday, January 24, 2020.
- Location: Gallery 1070
- Address: 1070 Granville Ave
- When: Friday, January 24, 2020
- Cost: FREE to attend with a suggested donation to cover the cost of renting the space
- Time: Doors open around 5:30, with the event officially kicking off at 6 and going until 9 PM. Come whenever you can!
- What: A networking event for any artist/maker/shop owner in the Chicagoland community interested in talking shop & strategies to set ourselves up for success in 2020
- Bring: business cards, something to write on/take notes with, and a beverage and/or an app to share
- Please RSVP so we can get an idea of attendance: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/handmade-happy-hours-artist-networking-event-tickets-83930525461
Topics we will discuss:
- Social Media strategies
- Email/newsletter strategies
- Nuances of selling in Chicago
- Events to apply for and events to stay away from
- Ideas to collaborate with other artists
- Feedback on HHH events
- Anything else that comes to our lovely creative minds!
Who can attend: Artists, makers, or shop owners in our community. Must have a business card or other proof of artist/maker/shop owner qualification at the door. (Please reach out to email@example.com if you are unsure about attendance requirements).
The event will be informal, but we will be bringing topics of discussion to get us started. Be prepared to wear a “hello, my name is” tag so we can learn who you are!
This event is fully booked.