Moving in/out of the Ward

If you’re moving in or out of the 48th Ward, you may want to reserve parking space in front of your home or building to make room for moving vehicles.  Our office will provide NO PARKING signage for you to post.  It’s best to post the signs at least 48 hours in advance, and if possible use your own vehicles to help block the space.

To obtain signs, you must (not at the moment, keep reading) come to the 48th Ward office at 5533 N. Broadway and complete a Move-In/Move-Out form, available here if you want to complete it in advance. Please make sure that you most these no parking 48 hours in advance and know that they are not enforceable, which hopefully means your neighbors leave spots open for you when you post these. Do not forget to use some plastic wrap for signs. For now you can click here to download: No Parking Sign

If you’re moving into the Ward – Welcome!

If you’re moving out of the Ward – we’re sorry to see you go.

In either case, enjoy your new home.